If you manage a website, you know how important it is to track your site’s performance in Google Search Console. But like to have dashboards in Google DataStudio instead of many different Tools. That’s why I’m excited to share this free dashboard for Google DataStudio that visualizes your Search Console data!
This free dashboard template will help you to report the most important Search Console KPIs to your Team or Clients as well as offers options for deep-dives into some data. And with the DataStudio export function, you can anytime quickly move the data to Excel for further analysis.
BTW: If you are new to Google Datastudio and have questions, check out this comprehensive FAQ Article about Datastudio.
The template covers the following Search Console dimensions and metrics:
- Device Category
- Search Query
- Click-Through Rate
- Average Position
This dashboard includes:
- A Cockpit for an overview of the most important KPIs
- Table and Chart for the most clicked search terms
- Table and Chart for the most clicked landing pages
- Charts about device usage (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Charts with a map of the country of origin of the clicks
You can access and copy the free Datastudio dashboard here.
I hope you find this dashboard useful! If you have any questions or suggestions, drop a comment down below.